Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Major update.

So. Let's start from limelight.

I. Was. Depressed. Utterly. Felt like an unwanted person. Sticking out. Being the only oddie. I honestly thought that we would be able to go out with friends. Take limelight as an opportunity to go out and have some fun. It's probably the only last official thing. But I was wrong. I was only the very very last minute. Like 4h before the show..? I've got no one to go with. No one wanted to go out with me.

I broke down in class.

Walked to the bus stop with the strong intention of not going to limelight at all. I was this close to NOT going. I wanted you to know I was so disappointed in you. I'm not angry that we didn't go out. I was out right disappointed. At your disdained face and reply. You seemed like you didn't want me anymore.

Was at the bus stop. I reckoned Diana told Ruilin. And ruilin sent me a text inviting me out to go with the guiders. I rejected her cause I didn't wasnt to spoil the outing. It's an all-guiders. I know my limits. But Diana persuaded me. And Ruilin said she'll extra with me. Touched. People that I don't talk to often, people like her, cared so much. I teared a little at the bus stop. Malu maxed. But tried very hard to pull off that "I have a flu." They convinced me to go out with them.

Head home. Was feeling so weary. Causally picked out a dress. Bathed. Mum convinced me to wear heels. Off I went. To city hall. To Thai express. My mood lifted.

Met the 3 at esplanade. Sorry I forgot to reply you Cheryl! :/ Jq probably realized I wasn't as cheery as I should. She apologized. Silly! You did nothing wrong!

The pieces played at limlight were awesome. Really. You guys did great!

Photospamsession after concert. (Y) Sec 4s were the last left. Cause we were all busy taking photos with one another.


Tsk. These were the nicer shots of me. Cause I wasn't in the mood to dress up, so was rather cui in a lot of the photos x.x







And not forgetting these people who made my day. One, two, three four. These four photos above with all these people. Who actually cared to make me feel cared for.

No comments: