Saturday, March 31, 2012

Last day of March.

Okay, I've been soooooooo lazy these past few days that I'm so inconsistent about my blogging.

Did 2 things that made me feel so accomplished today. But it didn't made me productive :(

So let's get the ball rolling. Finally completed Where I Belong!! The story was... So so. Not as awesome/touching/dramatic as I expected but it was still readable. Was able to finally finish the book as the sec 4s were FINALLY allowed to slack during choir. Tried to do math but kinda failed. So I decided to read the book. Then I've been reading during bus rides and while waiting for Brandon just now. HAHAHAHA Brandon was being funny just now. He taught me a short cut that his teacher taught him and he told me "Use this effective method. If your teacher don't allow then... Screw the teacher la, I mean this was taught by my previous chem teacher" And I was like HAHAHAHAHA (Y). Next book I'm starting on: Life of a glass. I remember how I was excited about reading that book but I don't seem so excited starting it :/ The summary of the book doesn't really excite me anymore...

Then next thing. Finally finished another drama again. The last one was Dream High 2. Now it's OPERATION PROPOSAL. The part where I really cried was the last episode. Well the drama started off quite well. Made me want to continue watching at the begining. Psst. Started it cause of Yoo Seungho alright :) But it started to get super draggy and tiring for me around ep 12-14 cause HE JUST CAN'T GET YISEUL NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES HE TIME TRAVELS AND HOW HARD HE TRIES. Baekho was like... Stretched. And in the end when he returns back to time, he always doesn't end up with yiseul and the result was always the same: yiseul marrying the coach. Urgh. Even I was getting tired for Baekho. When I was at those episodes, I wanted to stop watching the whole drama. But I carried on anyway cause I since I watched it for seungho, I must all finish watching the whole thing. Psst. He's not so hot in this drama ._. Okay but still rather handsome. The lead actress was soooooooooo pretty :D Anyway. Then I finally arrived the last episode and there was a surprising but pleasant twist. It turns out the Conductor was Baekho's late dad! My gosh. So touching. Then Baekho wanted to go back in time for the last time so that he could save Yiseul from the accident and die in her place. He realized that no matter how hard he tried to change the past, he still could not change himself. Or his love for yiseul, rather. SO TOUCHING. The scenes with Baekho's last goodbye with his dad and when they played his video for yiseul's wedding. URGHHHHHHHH :( My gosh, I feel sad now. But the ending was SO SUPER GOOD. I DON'T CARE HOW HE SUDDENLY RECOVERED HIS MEMORY. I DON'T CARE HOW THE DRAMA DIDN'T BOTHER TO EXPLAIN HOW HE SUDDENLY REMEMBERED YISEUL.

THE. POINT. WAS. THEY FINALLY ENDED UP TOGETHER AFTER EVERYTHING THAT BAEKHO HAS DONE. I'm contented.

LOL. How shallow of me. Whatever.

Planned to do maths today. But look at me. Look at the time now. I'm still on the comp. Genius.
Shall do some sit ups before I bathe to get my muscles accustomed to pushing. LOLOL. Apparently, according to my brother, he said that you must train your abs for sit and reach cause you need the muscles to push you down. Hope what he's saying is true. Meh. Then shall clear all my doubts on ROC and MaxMin. Sigh. I'm in a really pathetic state.

"You will regret eveuntually if you think that tomorrow will always come. Don't forget, only fools procrastinate." -Operation Proposal

No comments: