Thursday, March 22, 2012

How long will it last?

I wonder.

Today was rather eventful. Both ways. Was talking about usual rubbish with ys in the morning. Seem that after 1+years of mdm soh, she doesn't know that I'm in FAS and I don't have to pay for O levels. She only knows yijie and boonjie (LOLOL like brothers names like that) are in FAS. Not me. WHAYE SHE DON'T LIKE ME SO MUCH??

Econ. MrC having quite bad mood swings. :/ Maths was... Idk. Mrs PHLIP scolded us then the next minute she recovered and sh/ fine teaching us. All smiling. Chem was boring. Kaiying said MsT was a much comfortable height to look at than MsL. LOLOL so mean :P But really, I could absorb everything that MsT teaches. Not like L. My gosh.

Brought polaroid! Took with ys ky and sx. Happy girl.

Looking forward to a Cca-less day tomorrow with mrs philip ;)

Woke up at 3.45 this morning Sonoma really tired now. Plus mummy had to go NUH's A&E cause there was this bone that went to her throat and the GP she went to couldn't remove it. While she tried coughing it out at home, she cough out some blood. Oh my God. Please keep her from any harm D;

Thank you for your effort to try make things better for me, bestfriend.

No comments: