Friday, March 23, 2012

Slackest sectional ever.

There's a reason why I say I hate Friday afternoons. All my hcl friends are hcl-ing. The rest of my chi friends are like... Not many. Not close. Pky has music. Huiru doesn't have Cca. Yeah. So I'm left all by myself, to kill 1h, before my hcl friends are released. The bet part is,y hcl friends doesn't seem to know my existence. They just GO FOR LUNCH W/O FINDING ME. MYGOSH. Makes me doubt do I even exist in your worlds. I wait in the classroom next door ever week. But every time you guys are dismissed, you all JUST WALK PASS THE CLASS. AND I'M LIKE THE PATHETIC FOOL THAT CHASES BEHIND YOU ALL. When you finally realized I'm walking behind you all, you all go "Oh. Hi." Thanks. Oh, you guys didn't know I was waiting in the classroom for you all when I had been doing that for the past few 4-5 weeks? When each time you realized and said "OH." AND ASKED WHERE WERE I EACH TIME, DIDN'T I ALWAYS REPLY "I've been waiting in the classroom for you all!" EACH AND EVERY FREAKING TIME?? Seriously, I'm tired. TIRED OF WAITING BUT YOU ALL DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO LOOK IN THE CLASSROOM WHEN YOU EVEN PASS BY AND THEN I HAVE TO RUN AND CATCH UP WITH YOU GUYS. Really, if my existence was ever a bother, JUST TELL ME STRAIGHT IN THE FACE. If you don't want me to wait for you guys cause you don't want me around you all, JUST TELL ME STRAIGHT IN THE FACE. Alright? Don't tell me you really don't know and don't mean to hurt my feelings. Seriously, you don't know?? How do you all expect me to believe me after so long. After week after weeks of disdained faces when you realized I was walking with you. HOW MANY TIMES. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS I TELL YOU. Sick. And tired.





You made me seriously worry for you today. I didn't mean to make you feel worse even though you were already feeling very bad. But I was angry that you didn't take care of yourself. To the extent you're hurting yourself. I was honestly worried okay. Please take more care of yourself.

No comments: