Friday, April 13, 2012

CCA Step down!

Hello hello! DA. DAY. I'VE. BEEN. WAITING. FOR. SINCE. DA. START. OF. DA. YEAR. HAS. FINALLY. CAME! Yeah whatever Friday the 13th was a happy day, though the lessons part was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally boring. I mean, I was alert and awake during chum, but then battery power at 15% at the last 10min of amath. Chem was a total KO. HAHAHA. Was kinda sian of the teacher anyway. ITS OKAY. I'M SEEING BRANDON TOMORROW ANYWAY. Shall give him the impression that I'm dumb and stupid and I don't know anything and ask him everything and hopefully, get good results in the end. HAHAHA.

Recess finally and was suuuuuuuper hungry. HAHAH. Think I'm becoming piggier everyday. Seems like I become very hungry during the 3rd period. It happened only this year. I didn't had to eat every recess during sec1-3. What a pig. Especially with pig friends like pig #1 and pig #2. HAHAHA. This is baddddd.

Spent lunch with Kaiying in the library! Was reading hunger games and she was doing her work. Until 130 when she had to go for her music lessons and I went to find Huiru and her weird friends. xD Weird, but nice people. Hahahaha they all also openly admit they're weird. Nah. Unique la.

Went up to music room at 210 to find out that we could actually do what we like as long as we'll be back at 420. YAY. BEST CCA SESSION EVER IN SEC 4. Hehehe. I mean, there's nothing more to look forward to in choir for the sec 4's right? So also no point waste time sing sing sing. When we've been doing that for the past 3+ years. Went down to the library with Monique and Kris to do homework. Duh I was with the scholars, the obvious was to do maths right. Completed my integration notes ^^ And Mrs Philip was having a meeting in the instructional room LOLOL.

Mr William have such a good life. Come to school at 8-9 to open the library and closes the library at 4. Like whaaaaa. So he chased us out of the air conditioned library :( Ended up sitting at the canteen, eating some tibits as me, mo and kris read. Dio was... Stealing boat's food..? Hahaha. And boat was doing CHEM. Urgh, remind me about that? And then suddenly dio started talking about twitter. And then how boat has a twitter account, followed a hundred plus people, but NOT A SINGLE TWEET. And then suddenly again dio showed mo my tweet timeline. LOLOLOL. And I was like "Why on earth are you stalking me, reading my tweets out loud, IN FRONT OF ME SOME MORE?!" HAHAHAHA. And then subsequently, the scholars started reading my tweets out loud. Cute bunch of people xD

Went back. announcement of the vice-president and president of choir. GO AHMAD!

Bused home in a super squeezy bus. I think I'm a little clautrophobic..? I realized. The bus was suuuuuuuuuuuuuper crowded. And like I was surrounded with people. Wasn't comfortable breathing. When they left, my heart started beating faster. Like, I could finally breathe properly. Noticed it with Diana too. When I'm using my phone and she comes suepr close to peak, I can't breathe properly. Like a little shortage of breath or something. It's just I feel a little out of breath when people's faces are close my face. I.Can't.Breathe.Right.

I feel reeeeeeeeeeeeally lazy right now. Sigh. Again.

SehunLuhanKrisSuhoKaiBaekhyun.

No comments: