Thursday, April 12, 2012

Into your world

Watched the exo showcase yesterday. They are gooooOooOOood.

I think Kris is veryyyyyyy handsome after watching some interview exo-m did in China. Used to think that Luhan was cuter but then realized he was only photogenic. Though, but he's the face of the group. Apparently Kris is a half china chinese and canadian. But cool, he does look like a mixed blood that's not gone wrong.

Honestly though, exo-k has the handsomer lot. As in there are more handsome people there. But I can only recognise Kai. Sehun and baekhyun are cute but they look too alike for me to differentiate them. Then there's Suho who's handsome too.

For the first time for an SM boyband, I agree that Luhan and Kai are handsome. I don't mean Siwon ain't handsome, but I prefer Donghae xD

Bleh. enough of spazzing. This is making me sound shallow. Tsk.

Today was a very very sian and boring day. Got back my econ's mark. Blehhhh, Mr Chua claimed that my conclusion wasn't clear enough so he minused my one mark. And then it becomes 9. Awwww, wanna get full marks one day! I've got 5 more graded assignemnts to work on! Go HuiEn!

And all glory be to God.

No comments: