Monday, April 30, 2012

Restricted.

Mygosh. I can't sleep. Gah. Okay. Since I can't sleep, shall blog till I'm satisfied.

But ha! Confirm a lot of people today's blog post the title put cross-country. I don't want leyyyy. Hehehehe. But so. Didn't blog quite regularly this month. But it's like the last day of the month! So.... It's my last chance to post in April!

So yeah. Oh, there's this thing that I keep wanting to post about but I keep forgetting. Urgh. Anyway. Back to my point. On Friday, if I wasn't wrong. Mrs Philip was teaching us maths halfway until suddenly she was like "You see 4P, if you don't want to study, then what do you want to do? What can you do nowadays without your certs?" And she started the whole life lesson thingy at the last 15min of her lessons. And she admitted "And by the way, I'm not teaching maths now, I'm giving you a lesson on life." Hahahah SUPER CUTE!! And the sentence that she made us brought home with us was that to "Be an ordinary person who do extraordinary things." One of the reasons why I love her.

Alright. Cross country today. TWIN SICK. BUT STILL COME. Haiya. She sick also never tell me. WHAYE. :( But ya, she went back and eat sleep rest after xc. Hope she's at least better. Ha. We're so alike even the way our parents think are the same. LOLOL. Best la. Hahaha.

Went to vivo > soup spoon > SHOP > bnj. Corrections, window shop. Cause all th clothes there were either affordable but ugly or gorgeous but overpriced. LOLOLOLOL. Laugh until head drop out. Cheryl was like wowing at the massive amount of food I was able to put in my stomach, then Xinyin say "You talking to who? HuiEn leh." HAHAHAH HEAD DROPPED OUT.

HAISH. Sometimes... A bit sian my parents are so over protective. Now friends jio me out on holidays also cannot go out. Feel so bad keep rejecting the offers :(

Blah. I'm sorry.

No comments: