Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Maybe.

Oh. Forgot to add this. Finally finish watching skip beat. I'M SO SAD. There's nothing more to look forward to Monday. There's nothing that can treat my Monday blues. Maybe it's just me, I feel quite, to a certain extent, a little emotional after every dramas. After I've finish watching good dramas. Maybe a feeling of emptiness. That there's nothing more already. Urgh. :( Okay this may be a small hope and even insignificant, but I hope that they can have a slip beat 2. Wanna see donghae wooing ivy in the drama while siwon struggles to forgive his past. That. Would. Be. So. Awesome. Then Bianca can maybe find a new love or something in the drama (L). Hope there would be another long stay this year in Taiwan for them. Or at least, fly them
Into Taiwan for them to film another good drama. Excited for donghae's new cake drama anyway! His co-star is cute :) Well, at least both of them finally get to be the leads.

My gosh. There's Econ test in about 10 mins time but I'm not studying. And I barely studied. I just read through the textbook yesterday for understanding. But nothing's in my head yet.

Maybe. Just maybe, you would be better off without me. Your life can revolve around her. And I'll be just your partner when she's with her clique. Say, recess? Maybe I'm not as important anymore. Maybe you're just happier with her.

No comments: