Friday, April 27, 2012

Tell me what's the best

Yes I haven't been in a talking mood these few days. More like I have been in a don't-feel-like-talking mood. Maybe cause I haven't had enough rest and talk consumes energy here and there and finally sips me dry leaving me worn out faster than the day is done.

Went to jcube with MDM SOH AND HUIRU's clique. HAHAHAHA. Mdm soh is actually very cute outside the classroom. I really mean it, not being sarcastic in any way here. But note I used the words "outside the classroom". HAHAHAH. We went to eat macs. And she was picking out random names asking us about how are their lives recently. From mingsiew to Jason then to boonjie to bangsong. LOLOL. Randomness maximum.

Had bio remedial and then stayed back with sixuan and jonghan to complete maths! I COMPLETED ALL OF MY AMATHS WS. -SHOWS OFF!! (Y)

I FEEL SO ON TASK TODAY. NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT MATHZ FROM NOW TILL TUESDAY. AMAZING OR WHAT.

Went home. Bathed. Dinner. CLEANED MY STUDY TABLE AND ITZ SO CLEANZ NAOZ.

Okaycan. Shall aim to complete bio. All bio by today. ;)

Bye :)

No comments: