Saturday, April 14, 2012

Found it.

Didn't start my day very pleasantly.

Finally realized why I'm so unproductive on Saturdays. I have two tuitions almost back to back with lunch as my only break in between. After these two tuitions I'll feel so accomplished and drained that I won't wanna do my work. The only thing I did today after tuitions was to complete another topic for my maths notebook. Yep. If I had not mentioned, I'm redo-ing my whole maths notebook to make it more study-able for me. And that was 5 pages. Left with bionomal and further trigo to complete my sec 3 syllabus. Then I'll have sec 4 syllabus and not to mention I have not even started on the emath portion, although it should be significantly lesser BUT H'NO IT'S NOT. One topic like matrices is so much pages to write notes about ._. Sigh much.

Hahaha I bet if there was such a thing as counting a certain word that appears on your blog, the word "sigh" would probably appear 729629371893 times. #Win. I can't help but SIGH.

And I cannot don't admit that I think I'm starting to like exo. Cute bunch of people.

P.s: sehun looks like danson tang and wuzun. But he's MUCH more good looking and WAY younger. HEHEHEHE xD a '94. But I've got no biased yet in exo I guess..? Just that I think hunhan-kai thing is cute. :)

Okay shall sleep now.

No comments: