Wednesday, April 4, 2012

CHAODA CUPCAKES.

YAY! Jason and Leonard-dy remembered to save a share for me ^^ LOLOL. The cupcake was kinda quite chaoda. But the inside was good. Many many random ingredients that they added in the cupcake. LOLOL. Shall not mention it in case people who ate it, see this, feel like puking immediately. Hehe. But they were really really random stuffs that was found in Jason's house. Edible of course.

Had a taiwan meeting today. I miss everything there. The people who all went together, the people there, the food, the environment. Everything. I don't if it's been about 5-6 months. It was one of the best things that happened in my holiday. Back to the time where I wasn't sad so easily. Everyone was happy.

It is impossible to cry in space, without gravity. So I wondered if it was possible to be sad there. If there was sadness without tears. Imagine that. That your body would respond one way, the world just reject it. Without gravity there were no tears, that emotion itself became void.

I love Life of a Glass.

AndI'mgoinghometomorrowlikeamajornerdandunwantedlosercausenoonewantstgooutwithmeafterschooltomorrow.
SadlifeforeverorwhatcausenooneeverwannagooutwithmelikeseriouslyI'msopatheticsodon'tgetmestarted.
SothenI'llgohomeanddohomeworklikethere'snotomorrowandasocialloner.Endofstory.

No comments: