Saturday, April 28, 2012

I'm Sorry

Never felt so free for the weekends before. Technically, for most 4P students, as long as we've done our maths homework, we'd consider we've done all our homework. It's just a mind set I guess. Right. But honestly, I was slacking the whole day yesterday. Including after typing out my post. HAHAHA Lazygirl97.

It was raining so heavily in the morning I decided to give chinese tuition a miss. Woke up at 8, had breakfast and started my TYS from 9-11. LOLOL. So fail. Although Mrs Philip said to do it without time limit but do it without help, but I overshot by an hour. That's kinda sad... But the TYS was so much more comprehensible than what you'd see in even a CSS's common test paper. It wasn't that imtimidating.

Done with my amath, went on to bio. Did all those that I knew and YAY I'M DONE FOR MY HOMEWORK ^^ Plan to do chum on Wednesday since my textbook is not with me. Hope to finish catching fire soon so I can lend it to my brother soon and then I can return it to Chun on Wednesday :) UNOFFICALY HOMEWORK FREE! :D Maybe studying chem on Tuesday for the upcoming common/mastery test. LOL. We've got so much test this year I've long lost track of which is which. Note I used the word much. Not many. HAHAHAHA. And I guess I've grown numb to such minor tests.

Slacked while waiting for Brandon. Time was productive with him as usual. Manage to learn something new every time. Hehehehe. Probably cause I don't even listen in class. Then he was asking me if I was confident for the upcoming test and I went ErrrrrRRRrRrRrrrrrrRRRrRRrrR.... Heh heh heh. I'll try to pass. Then he was like "Huh?! Pass only uh? You know I'm expecting you to get an A for your Os. You know for the other student that I have I don't expect him to get an A but I'm expecting you to get okay." Are you freaking me ._. I don't even know if you mean it anyway. Ha. But seriously, I can't even answer like 70% of the questions he ask me.

Okay whatever. I still feel good. Feel so free to do anything I want at GUILT ZERO.

Heheheheheh BYE :D

By Gummy, ft top&dara

No comments: