Monday, April 23, 2012

Slightly more determined.

Started the day off badly simple cause pe was the first period of the day, of the week. You could literally say that we did running for the whole of pe. Mr Lim made us run 4 rounds around the school today. Which makes it 3.2km of running distance. Clocked a world record of 30:30. HAHAHA! At least I'm able to walk 10min of fats away right! HAHAHAH. Literally walked 3 rounds since we chionged the first run to make us perspire a little, to make us seem like we tried. Hehehehe :P

Since it was a super uber humid day, our perspiration never seem to evaporate completely.
The rest of the day was cool. Mrs Yeo was being as chim and funny as ever. "老师你讲到很 chim leh!" That's what we always say. And she'll reply somehow somewhat blurly. Cute. Went to find Mrs Philip for a re-retest. LOLOL. That kinda make me sound pathetic. Re-retest. -.- Mygosh. Not as if a retest is bad enough. In my whole life, this was my first time to sit for a retest. Much less a re-retest. She modified 2 of the questions. Doable though. I should be able to pass, although I secretly wish to get full marks for that paper. But I should be satisfied if I can get an A1. Still, the very least, at least pass it.
Recess. MAIGOSH. HAD A SUPER GOOD MEAL. HAPPYGIRL97.

Yuanshan and I chionged back to the class when we saw Mrs Philip walking. Didn't want to be later than her although she's always early for lessons. Somehow feel that we'll be lacking out somewhere if we're later than her. Nothing much memorable happened in chum.

Total maximum chionging of chum. Cramming as much facts into my peanut-sized brains as possible. Did it with Yuanshan on my right, and Leonard-dy on my right. HAHAHA :D. But honestly, we weren't the only ones who were guilty of not paying attention to the whole assembly okay. Practically almost all the sec 4s were cramming chum facts into their brains to. LOLOL, they may not even feel guilty anyway xD

Went back to class after assembly to revise learn even more factors for the SEQ. I'm seriously not lying that I realized there was a chum test until this morning. Completely chucked the other stuffs aside to make sure I learnt my maths properly. And somehow Yuanshan became super high and funny and... Laugh-y..? Results of over-cramming she claims.

Turned out the test wasn't that bad. Just that there were a few factors that I thought I wrote total crap. Even it didn't make sense to me. But nonetheless, thank God I managed to finish it.

Today is 23 April. Yes that certainly rings a bell to me. JingXuan's birthday. Wonder how much she've changed ever since. But I'll always remember the times we shared during p1-3. The sweetest, if you ask me.

Staybacked in school with Diana for her and Gimbin to do something productive in maths while I kinda sorta isolated myself from them and did my maths quietly :) I can't emphasize this more, but how ever you find Gimbin irritating or what, but he is reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy a superrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nice guy. He's willing to help in anything although in terms of responsibilty, he's onnly in charge of Diana's maths. But he helps out in bio if you ask him. Answers irritating questions like when do we have to hand up what homework. Oh and and not forgetting yesterday! I'm offically convinced that he's one of the nicest guy ever although still a little irritating when he's addressing the class. But I'll let that pass cause he's too nice I shouldn't be irritated by him.

Asked him a question I didn't seem to get around 8pm. Okay, though he probably checked his phone only at 12+, but he bothered to call, apologize, ask if I've got it already or not. Told him I figured it out already. But he went the extra mile to make me explain how I understood it just to make sure I really get it. Really nice guy.

Okay lastly. I'm not doing my work yet cause I've yet to bathe cause I'm still full and I don't want to disruupt my stomach from digesting improperly which may make me fat or what. HAHAHAHA #exaggeration. About the fat part. But its not healthy to bathe on a full stomach. Loved dinner btw. So then, killing time on the comp to wait for my stomach to stop feeling so bloated. Don't worry, I'm more than determined to complete at least one integration ws by today.

Saw this by chance. 笑了,然后舍不得。

No comments: