Monday, April 9, 2012

Too many things to be gratefu for.

WOOHOO. #noplaying mrsimple @ expat. Thanks Diana ;) Currently juggling between blogger, youtube, and expat. Okaycan. Didn't really have the Monday blues today.

Was kinda... Late for school today. I mean, supposed to meet the Taiwaner at 650 but reached at 7 ._. Sighs. Practiced the bowing with Nic a lot of times cause we were scared we forgot to bow. Hehe. It wasn't that bad afterall. At least people laughed. And we were all humiliated. In a way or so. Ah, who cares, last year in CSS already 8D.

Had pe for first period of the first day of the week. Not a very good way to start the day AND week. Ran 2.4, HOMAIGOSH. HAHAHAH THIS IS WHAT I CALL A MIRACLE, MR LIM. From a 18:41 to a 16:04 and then finally a 15:00. And after since I've told you I've been running every Saturday, I got lazy and stopped running. Probably ran about 2 times only before the 2.4 and that's like a week before only. With timing clocked at 17 and 19 mins HAHAHAHA. YAY!! Means I'll get 27 for my napfa! HELLO GOLD! ^^ If only my sit-n-reach could have been better... :/ EVERYONE EXCEPT ME GOT AN A and I'm stuck with a pathetic C. What a spoiler. :( From a 57 in primary school to a pathetic 42. Sigh much. Do regret not comtinuing with chinese dance sometimes in times like these... BUT WHATEVER LA KAY. I GET GOLD. FULL STOP. Thank God. This may sound stupid to a lot of people but I prayed before my 5 stations and 2.4 run. And while running, I was mentally singing Rejoice in the Lord and Keep on the Firing line towards the end. And well, I was following zhiqiang while running towards the end of the run, so that kinda also helped me in my speed. I was seriously shocked when after the 1st round, 4:56, after 2nd round 9:56. I have never been this fast.

Literally skipped whole of chum for taiwan presentation.

Emaths was... Doable..? I guess. Anyhow whacked the comment and compare question.

Chinese test.

Home.

LUOZHIXIANG-ED! <3

Been a while since I mentioned him right. Heh. There's a reason why even after so long despite me loving SJ, I still love him. He's willing to go all out for his fans and he has the freedom to do so.

Happy birthday, girl :D It's been a pleasure to know you since sec 1 and really loved the last minute decisions to visit IMM and stuffs. You're such a steady friend. Continue staying cute! :)

And Happy Birthday Jason :) Thank you for always taking 176 in the morning. LOL. HAHAHA, shall take 143 home if there's a chance in return.

Ate a super good dinner. I'm happy.

Bye. :)

No comments: