Friday, April 6, 2012

Everything seems to fall apart.

Somehow, I'm quite convinced that nothing's forever. We can only embrace the present.
Woke up at 830 snoozed to 840. But unknowingly konked out and woke up at 9 when I heard my brother running the tap. Yes, I was feeling so tired yesterday I was too lazy to head down stairs to my room. Slept with my parents instead. Was supposed to get ready and leave house by 930. Had only 30mins to do up everything. Choingedddddd. Urgh. What a bad day to start my day.

Family went to paragon to shop. Papa and brother brought me all round paragon. Searching for things to munch on cause I skipped breakfast. Breakfast, but what I call branch was at Dome. Papa ordered a chicken pie and beef pie for both of us to try. And then a pot of earl grey. My first time drinking earl grey. Well, let's just say it took me quite a while to get used to the lemongrass frangrance in the tea. But the aftertaste of the tea was good, making me wanted more. Brother had chocolate lava and some latte I didn't bother remembering the name. I just don't really approve of cold coffee. I think only when the coffee is warm, then can it bring out the real fragrance in it. Had that at 11.

Lunch at Grand Asia at 130. HAHAHAHA FAT OR WHAT. And I ate my usual portion. And for that, well not on purpose, but I'm really really full from lunch and branch that I've decided to skip dinner.

So happy I've finally finished Life of a Glass. ITZ REALLY GOOD. Well the introduction was boring though. But when I got in the middle of the book, I didn't feel like putting it down.

Happy birthday Jon Lam and Jayi! :D Sweet 16 people :)

And lastly, thank God for sending Jesus to die on the cross for mamon when we don't even deserve it the slightest bit. Blessed Good Friday all :)

No comments: