Friday, November 30, 2012

WHADDUP YO.

Went to watch Ah Boys to Men today at vivo! Cause dad wanna watch it with my soon-enlisting brother and since I saw some good comments of it, I initiated to watch it on Friday, which is, today. :) Yes yes I'm sick of that place too, but it's undeniably the most convenient place for me. And I like it how others are sick of that place too so they don't go there and then it's such an uncrowded place as compared to other places :) Wore super sui bian. Like literally picked out a shirt without looking what it was and just popped into it and then wore slippers, with the mindset that I'll go home straight after the movie. However I was... wrong. Had a last minute decision to watch ANOTHER movie after that movie with Nazira. HEHEHEH. Superrrrrr last minute. Since my first movie would end early and Naz was considering between vivo and tiong.

Met chenghao and nicholas! With my dad and brother. But since they were sooooo in front, so both parties didn't meet and went over to say hi! Then was sitting at the same row with Nicole Loh during the second movie. ^^

So anyway, the second movie I watched was the Rise of the Guardians. Quiteeee... Not a bad movie..? But somehow I perferred the first movie to the second cause it was more funny. And somehow Ah Boys to Men was able to bring out my emotions...? Yeah. But I thought the ending of Ah Boys to Men was rather cliché though. Yes there'll be a part two but they should probably have done a proper ending of the first part. Loved the theme song though :P



Happened to stumble across this.
1) Didn't know Haha and big bang were close even then.

2) I like the dance cheoro :

3) HAHA CAN DANCE MANNNNNZXC! (Y)

No comments: