Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy 29th.

You gain some, you lose some.

Think mdm soh have up on me on bio. Meh. But I really need to buck up on bio. Actually I'm struggling with all my subjects. Not confident for any. Oh my gosh. This just made me feel like breaking down now. Think this year has been rather emotional for me..? Probably cause of the stress cause by Os and I get triggered very easily. Happy or sad.

I wonder have I done my best for Jesus
Who died upon the cruel tree
To think of His great sacrifice at Calvary
I know my Lord expects the best from me

How many are the lost that I have lifted?
How many are the chained I’ve helped to free?
I wonder have I done my best for Jesus
When He has done so much for me

The hours that I have wasted are so many
The hours I’ve spent for Christ so few
Because of all my lack of love for Jesus,
I wonder if His heart is breaking too.

I wonder have I cared enough for others
Or have I let them die alone
I might have helped a wand’rer to the Saviour
The seed of precious Life I might have sown


Went to Clementi mall with mingsiew after bio sup.


No comments: