Friday, March 25, 2011

Do I really deserve it?

Though I didn't get a position in x-country, but running the race was fun and completing after that was nice. Running the race was fun cause I like the way how I was running alone and then through out the race, friends came and went and cheered for me. I remember clearly it was Xiu Qi & Kat running together, then they overtake me then Xiu Qi wispered jia you to me. Kat smile. Then it was Carissa & Drashti, they were like Hi! Jia you! Bye! Then when the girls and guys paths merged, Mr Pras caught up with me and he was like Go HuiEn Go! HAHAHA! So cute! Then Jia Boon was rear running with the sec 1 girls. "Hi HuiEn, GO! Jia you! 300 more metres only!" So nice! <3 Then when I was about the last 200m stretch or so I guess, Gim Bin came and he was like "Hi HuiEn! Must jia you hor!" *raises hand* Then I was like huh? in my head. Then, ohhhh. *raises hand too, high-five!* hehehehe! I've got so sweet guy friends :)

Bye :)

No comments: