Thursday, March 10, 2011

Watch it crash and burn.

OHMYGOODNESS! SOMEONE BELIEVE ME! I'VE BEEN POSTING FOR THE PAST 18 CONSECUTIVE DAYS! ^^ See see, I'm sucha diligent blogger! It takes discipline to blog everyday okay! :P Well it's true, cause sometimes you feel so tired you can plonk on your bed anytime but that feeling of seeing your blog dead creeps you so you switch on the com and go to blogspot.com.

Life today was... Harsh... I mean, it was really tiring today. Based on a maths alone I would have been half alive after the whole lesson cause I concentrate too much. English was interactive and that really help a lot in keeping me awake. I was able to understand Chemistry. Finally went to claim my food coupons during recess. Oh and that reminds me I got to cut it later. I like Biology lessons now with Ms Sun taking over. Chinese was... Oh well, the usuals. What can happen during Chinese?? HAHA. CHUM. HAHAHAHA, htht with YuanShan :)



fried rice i cooked with mummy :P HAHAHA, its nice lor! :D

Bye!

No comments: