Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Leg muscles aching like siao

I had a hard time climbing up the stair. GOSH. Then today my middle finger's condition was really bad till it can't open even half. I couldn't hold the marker with my right hand cause my middle finger wasn't able to open up. Had to use my left hand and write on the board instead when mr pras asked me to go up write some maths answers. HAHAHA! He thought I was a left-hander!! SO COOL! :P

During Chum me and yuanshan were talking about liking being pat on the head. And when we were dismissed, met godfather at the bus stop. HAHAHA he patted my head. OH I FELT LIKE A KID and he really felt really like a father to me. :P Oops, make sure he doesn't see this! Anyway, my whole legs aching. At school, climb stairs want to die already. Come home got stairs again... Sian.. LOL.

Bye. I go revise amaths le.

No comments: