Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mash-ups! ♥



Found this video on youtube that shows JJ sing my 3 most favourite songs from his latest album :) Love this medley :D

Anyway, was quite irritated that emaths was 45+45minutes long. Initally it was 1 hour but later I was told 45 minutes attempt the questions 45 minutes go through answers. Then in the end it was 2 hours. And like so little time for lunch. Quite pissed but choir totally made my day so much better!

Choir was honestly so fun today!♥ Mr Kwei so bouncy & rolly-polly-ish :) We pollished our Pok Pok Alimpako and we learnt the cheorography! :D After today, I guess I was really movitated to do even better than before in choir to get a GwH. When Mr Kwei talked to us before he left, me made me feel that GwH was actully within reach, it's just whether if we want to go the extra mile, work harder and grab it. I think we're just so close to let go, we can't give up at this moment. I want a Gold with Honours.

I loved you with the fire red now it seems it's turning blue.

No comments: