Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Time passes so fast.

So one day I was chionging my chem WS and I really need help but apparently I couldn't find anyone. So in my pekcek-ness, I posted on my facebook wall saying "Why no Chem pros online?? x.x" and I got these replies

HAHA, I know, I've got very sweet friends :) Honestly quite shocked that Russell would reply :P


Sooo... Back to today :) Was on 175 busing home while I got bored. So I decided to go read up on dimples cause I heard that Yuan Shan said that dimples is a form of disformity in the face muscles. And look what I've found! Wiki said that single dimple is a rare form! And I went to another website saying that the single dimples triat can be endearing. Well I didn't know that single dimple are better than double dimples! :P Apparently they are more dear/beloved according to the dictionary on what does endearing means. LOL.



And finally... We got to see what does our new costume look like. Honestly, if you look at the first picture below, it looks very chinese-like and its super long and its just plain hideous and horrible. But after I tried it on, maybe it isn't so bad. But I still really prefer the old choir costume by a lot more. And seriously, I think they over measured for me cause when I wear it, I can literally step on it even if I'm not walking. If I don't lift my dress, I won't be able to walk. Jodie got the same problem with me. While other people like Katherine and Nazira doesn't have much of a problem. Their dresses almost touch the floor but it's still managable for them. I think even if I wear the court shoes on, I'll still have quite a high chance on trip on my dress :/




So when I wore it... Look at how long the dress is!! x.x Well yeah, it's wearable, but again, as I've said before, the old costume is 1000x better!!




Yep that's all. Bye!

No comments: