Monday, March 28, 2011

WHATS BLOGGER PROBLEM MAN :/

I can't seem to upload any photos cause apparently, whatever I upload, it seems to be server rejected -.- Okay, never mind. Whatever. So back to my sad life. I spent the whole afternoon and night after church yesterday on Bio. To be honest, I officially started Bio at 530 only :P Completed my Bio TYS at 10..? With 1.5h dinner break in between. :P It was honestly, truthfully, frankly, plainly, super useful to me. I felt that I understood my facts more. And guess what! Some question came out in the CT from the TYS and I roughly knew how to answer! xD So overall I felt that the Bio paper was easy, so I hope to pass. Had SH then Chem, recess, AND FREE ENGLISH PERIOD!! xD Then AMATHS and Econs.

Was super unprepared for Econs presentation so I just anyhow crapped some stuffs up, but somehow Mr Chua said our presentation was quite good xD

Bye!

No comments: