Sunday, March 27, 2011

The last lap.

OKAY! I really regretting slacking on Thursday & Friday D: Now today is my only NIGHT to chiong bio. There's so much I don't know. Looks like I can't get a high mark again. Looks like I'll need to go for the remedial again. Although I find it super useful, but I think if I had to go there because there's a need, it's really bad. I really hope I'll go for Bio remedial one day because I did it willingly. Gonna mug Econs on Monday, I promise. Hope tonight is the last time I'm ever chioing for a test. I wanna get As for my O Level. And if I keep failing all these small test, I'll never be able to even reach a B.

I've thought it over. I'll devote my time more on Quite Times and Studies. their more important. Just as much I love YouTube & dramas, it literally ruined my life. If I don't stop now, it's gonna be worse in the future. So to prevent myself from drama-ing too much, I've decided to go out on study dates. And by study dates, I mean business. More work than play. Either with Joanne or MingSiew.

Gonna officially chiong Biology now. Bye!

No comments: