Friday, March 4, 2011

I was a left-hander

Recently this whole week my right hand really hurts and I can't seem to move it in the morning. But it usually turns fine after a few hours in school. But today was really bad, it hurt so much that I couldn't stretch my fingers properly. And my middle finger hurts the most especially. So like basically, most of the things I did today, I had to use my left hand.

I would say my morning was kinda ruined by you, but I felt kinda happy after choir. Some sense of achievement or something. Then I felt gay at home. LOL. I'm sure I had a super full dinner that my stomach was bloated to the max but I feel hungry again D: I think I should really stop eating at these hours cause it'll really add to my fats. :/ Well I guess I'm really worn out from choir today..? Cause I really don't feel like doing any homework. But... I feel like eating! :P

I shall see how. Drama or eat.
Bye!

No comments: