Thursday, March 31, 2011

How I dislike people replying with one word.

Well this isn't really against anyone but just a random thought I got. Don't you think it's really its annoying in most situations? I mean like if you really don't wanna talk, can't you nicely excuse yourself by saying that you're busy or something? One word reply never mind, some people still give one letter reply. K. Like excuse me, when was I ever talking about Potassium here?? I think K is very irritating even though the people doesn't mean it. The letter K simply Kills the conversation. The letter-reply K annoys me the most to be honest. Because when the person say K then you like don't know what to reply after that. So the conversation ends.

Well okay, say, the person don't know what to reply, so reply K, and maybe the person was trying to extend the conversation, waiting for you to come up with a new topic to chat. But then again, think. If the person was trying to extend the conversation, he would come up with a new topic right? And say if he doesn't know what topic to come up with, he would at least make an effort to HAHA back or like ohhh okay. Not a single letter reply K right? Right. I make so much sense. LOL. -BHB-ness runing the moment of chimology-

So all in all, afterall, that's where you've got to accept the fact that you and the person don't click so well afterall. Then let's just remain normal friends till we can find a topic to chat on. If not, let's just go our seperate ways since we don't click at all.

Well, I heard that cause I  tweeted a tweet on that thought, many people mistaken that I've had fallen out with MingSiew/YuanShan/ZiYan. LOL. NO LUH! PEOPLE, DON'T THINK TOO MUCH OKAY! I'm perfectly fine. It's just some such random thoughts that'ld pass through my when I'm day dreaming/zoning out/stoning on the bus or while doing homework halfway where I'll be stuck at a certain question and my mind begins to wonder, or simply just in front of the comp when I have no sites to visit.

---

Realise this?  I'm fourteen this year. It's fourteen days to SYF. SYF is on fourteen of the fourth month. And our choir number is fourty-four. WOW. HAHAHA. Must love the number four lah.

Went to buy the April babies' presents and currently, my wallet has a BIG HOLE. So, as for now, under my table, has like 3-4 presents waiting to give away. LOL. It's good to buy early, like maybe a week or so. It makes you broke earlier, so you'll recover by the time the birthday comes. You'll not be so stressed up on what to buy. You know that everything is done, and all you need to do is just to wait for the day.

Anyway, tomorrow is the First of April! Yep, it's Aprils' Fool! HAHAHA! Gonna prank people again! xD One of the only ways to prank girls is to prank them with stuffs very emotional like telling them that you're migrating soon. Well, this trick may not work again, so I gotta think of something better if I've used this last year on friends like Farha WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVED. The 90% confirm work prank on guys is to fake a confession to them! So far, it actually do work! I've not failed before, but I believe this year, not everyone will fall for this anymore Dx AWWWWHH, Aprils' Fool is gonna be super boring if I don't manage to prank at least three people :/ I'll try to prank 5 people tomorrow! xD
Bye!

No comments: