Saturday, March 26, 2011

Updates updates.

I'm so sorry for all those recent short post. Didn't really update much, did I? Anyway, had choir early in the morning today. Then I went home thinking I'll do amaths today and then chiong bio tomorrow but apparently, I've not done anything productive since I woke up. Quite disappointed in myself. Well today while coming home on the bus, I actually had a thought with me and I thought that I would probably post it up here, but who knows, by the time I've editted all those photos below, and I'm all ready to post, I've forgotten what was my thought. Grrr. Never mind. But at least I remember those photos :)

Initally, I was looking through this photos and I thought that it was so cool the way those xc winners posed with their medals (well, in Bang Song's, Jerry's and Tze Yuan's case, the way Gim Bin took photos of them). So I decided to have a mash up and post it here. But then because there were 10 photos and a regular collage template goes in perfect squares like 2x2, 3x3, 4x4 but not 2x5 or something, so I decided to group them! :P


The posers!

The eaters!

The girls!

The stubborns!.. Who just refuse to take a shot.


HAHA! I KNOW RIGHT! I'm so creative! xD

Oh by the way, ACJC's concert is on 30 May and I heard apparently we have Chinese O Level's on that day. NOOOOOOOO D: I promised Grace I'll be there lei! Hmmph. But I guess I can still attend since if the Os is in May, it'ld most probably be either a listening compre or oral. HAHAHA, easy peasy luh :P Then usually such stuffs are in the morning. Sooooo, I can still make it in the night! xD

Okay, off to choing amaths now. Bye!

No comments: