Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Is it worth the risk?

Had official first lesson with new bio teacher. I think she teaches well, just that I can feel her firmness. But I guess she's fine. Then we had econs. HAHAHA, Mr Chua made quite a big sacrifice. :P Maths was boring cause I didn't really understand what was Mr Pras talking about. Had mashed potato for recess then CEP. Funny but pissing at the same time. C-Hum was booooooring as usual. I really don't know what the teacher's trying to teach. Well maybe I do but just that I can't stand her teaching method. Never giving us the model answers and leave us hanging there. Like, how do we even know the standard that you want us to reach?? Never say. -.- But anyway, the only thing to rejoice about C-Hum was my marks. I passed, despite hearing quite a lot of friends in my circle failing them badly. Then it was bboooooring assembly.

Met gorgor at boon lay mrt. Crap. HAHAHA. Then we went home together.

Bye.

No comments: