Thursday, March 17, 2011

Nothing much of significance.

Hello. My 17th post in March marks the 17th of March. Actually I had some pictures to upload yesterday, but I didn't had to time to load it on my comp cause I wanted to sleep early but I didn't sleep early in the end anyway. So I guess I'll load them up today.

Went to Jurong Island as mentioned in the previous post. Stupid people spelt my name wrongly. And I still heard that before you enter Jurong Island you gotta regester few moneths before it and they'll check your background and blah blah blah before permitting access on ground. But apparently they didn't check thouroughly enough..?!

Well this was the part where it've got me all eggcited and cause me not to sleep early cause of eggcited-ness! Apparently my yiyi dotes on me a lot cause she've been wanting to have a daughter but she has two sons so like since my mum's her super close sister, she treats me like her own. And she like even buys stuffs more expensive than what mummy buys for me x.x too much love. LOL. But it's alright. Cause it's bliss. HAHAHA. Anyway, she went Hokkaido. Bought us scallop. AWESOME STUFFS. But it's got chilli x.x SIAN. Then like cannot eat. Ohmygoshhhhhhh... See my family eat until like what sia.

HEHEHEHE, then I realised she bought something for me.... And it's from disneyland! ;D


HAHAHA CUTESY.

AWESOMEEE.

HAHAHA <3.

No comments: