Thursday, March 3, 2011

Westsidez.

HAHA. Thisz isz soz irritatingz butz I'mz doingz itz onz purposezzzz. HEHEHE :P My brother is suddenly listening to all Westside's songs. I think I got the group name right :P It's been like 1,2,3... 5 years since I last heard their songs (: So I just named this post after them.

So, it's going 9 and I have a ton of homework and I have not touched it. Oh well, I was catching up on MediaCorp's Secret Garden. Haha, caught the first episode my chance on tv cause I tried watching it cause it speaks on mental illnesses and I like themed idol shows. And then as the drama progesses, I found the male lead kinda hot (although he is in his thirties :P) But oh well, hehehe, so since then I'll watch catch-up tv on xinmsn cause I don't have the commitment to catch it on tv every week.


HEHEHEHE, okay, since I've watched my share, I guess it's time to start on my homework again! Heard A Maths homework is hard. So I'll probably go school slightly early and ask around how to do.

Bye!

No comments: