Tuesday, March 29, 2011

WORLD RECORD TIME!

Today was rather... Tiring. Basically cause I guess I've been sleeping for the past week at 12 or so just to study for my CT and finally most of the CT is over, so probably my "tiredness" was accumulated and then BAM, everything came today and I was like super tired and sleepy during sectionals in the morning. And I felt so bad papa had to drive me to school again :/

So started off the day with sectionals then Chemistry. Miss Lee told the class that she'll be filing with us today, yesterday. But in the end she didn't had enough time. Then next was SH. Did a bit of useless Econs revision. Not that Econs is useless, but I felt that the revision I did was kinda useless. Next was PE. DID 30 INCLINE PULL UPS IN 30 SECONDS (L) AND MY HANDS FELT LIKE JELLY AFTERWARDS. (Y) Then we ran 2.4 AND I MADE A WORLD RECORD OF 15:43 (Y) CONSIDERING MY USUAL STANDARD TIMING IS ALWAYS 17mins ++ CHAMPION LAH! HAHAHA!!

But I sprained my left ankle at the start of the second round. I ran over a stupid short fat branch and my foot twisted, and I hear a super loud crack sound. The next moment, pain came in. Then I suddenly dropped my pace of running cause it was really painful. Then I was thinking, maybe I should STOP running and go tell Mr Lim. But then if I don't run today, then the next time when I'll be running for it will be on the actual NAPFA day. So I told myself, no, I don't care must run finish my 2.4 today.

So I ended up not being able to stand during choir. But either way, I guess even if I didn't run, I still won't be able to stand during choir :/ But the embarrassing thing was that, while the teachers was doing the recording for us today, I'm sure I was caught on the cam sitting down behind the choir. LOL. SO PAISEH!! D<

To be honest in this confession, I'm really lost in Econs and I completely have no idea of where to start my revision x.x DIE. But I really don't wanna fail my ECONS! D:

Lastly, the only thing that made my day was my 2.4 timing and my EMaths results. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I got the 2nd highest in class. (L)

Bye!

No comments: