Saturday, October 19, 2013

“无论在全世界的任何地方,我都会找到她。”

Finished watching My Lucky Star (非常幸运) yesterday. WOOOOOOOOOW. Totally MY FAVOURITE KIND OF GENRE. Romance, comedy AND ACTION PACKED. HUK HUK HUK. -punches the air- It wasn't overly romantic, just a tinge. OH MY OH MY. TOO GOOD. Handsome and pretty cast. WHAT ELSE CAN I ASK FOR ALREADY.


This movie had the lead called David Yan (played by Lee Hom) and Sophie (played by Zhang ZiYi). So the female is a comic artist and the male is an international erm.. secret agent..?


I was totally enjoying every single minute spent watching this film. Another reason why I like this film is because they featured Singapore! And saw 2 Singaporean calefare actors hahaha! Couldn't find nice pictures of them in Singapore though.


David and his partner AhBao bringing Sofie to their Safe House to hide and plan for their next mission. It's there where they got closer and he taught her some basic martial arts! Some funny parts there too.


If your lead can play the drums in real life, why not?


If he can play the piano in real life too, WHY NOT??


This was probably the "saddest" scene with the most "suspense" but then, it wasn't too much for the heart to take.


I looooooove movies/dramas that shows the handsome lead fighting. Like huk huk huk! SOOOOO COOL. Making him seem so invincible when people wanna take him on. And kudos to Jackie Chan who came to visit the film set, when it was so they happened to film the fighting scenes, he gave suggestions to better the fighting scenes. That's why those scenes were so comical yet HANDSOME.


Yep, I said handsome. And then at the weeee end, after all the fighting of the bad guys, you see the male lead coldly bidding his female lead goodbye. But heyyyy, it's 喜剧, and 喜剧 always have happy and sweet endings.


David: Can I have a portrait?
Sophie: I'm sorry, I'm done for the day.
D: What a shame. I wanted to give it to a special girl.
S: A special girl...
D: 无论在全世界的任何地方,我都会找到她。
Sophie's eyes lighted up, turned, and saw her David!

And I went AWWWwwWWwwWwW.


I LUB HAPPY ENDINGS.

 
 

No comments: