Wednesday, October 23, 2013

SB #OrangeDay!

Hello! So it was Orange Day for SB today! Basically it's like breaking some record and games day for SB. What record we were trying to break? Try to form an orange human smiley. So apparently my name's in some record book. Should be Singapore Book Of Records if I'm not wrong though. LOL. But who even bothers to read right. Like hello, the whole of SB students plus lecturers AND staffs.

The worse part would probably be the hateful sun. It started shinning from 8 onwards all the way until 9. And the whole while while getting ready to take the picture, the sun was shinning so brightly. I think it sapped my energy cause I felt really tired and drained by the time I reached home even though I reached home at 130. LOL.




In the smiley region while waiting for them to take the photo, why not some selfies? You can see us squinting... THAT'S CAUSE THE SUN WAS SHINING BRIGHT LIKA DIAMOND MAKIN US BLIND.



Probably one of the most anticipated time in Orange Day for my classmates; the glorious Milo Van. -In all attempt to hide my eyebags-

They were all probably not fans/audiences of mediacorp that's why the Milo Van excited them more. Desmond Tan, Yuan Shuai and Jeffrey Xu came at the end part of Orange Day. Think they were invited last minute to play captain's ball and it wasn't really nice to reject the offer. Sooooo... they played in collared long sleeves (that were folded up half way) and jeans UNDER THE REALLY HOT SCORCHING SUN.

I mean like even I was sticky from my perpiration under the shades, much less them. But if they knowingly knew they were supposed to play captain's ball but yet wore collared shirts and jeans... Seriously.......... 偶像报复...他们自我感觉也会不会太良好了..? I prefer to go with that them playing the game was a last minute thing.

Somehow my clique got split up during Orange Day. Jamie has some cca after Orange Day so she went off with her friend. But Zhiyi and Shiying just went all over the place. And I was always constantly finding them but to no avail. Gave up after they've disappeared without me for the third time. Feeling a little depressed..? But whatever HuiEn, you should be used to it already right. It's just another cycle that happens constantly in your life. Primary school, Seconday school... Why, why would you be surprised in poly? Anyway everyone assumes you've got a lot of friends you can hang out with everywhere. Just live with that assumption. But the quiet girls were around. So yeah, you probably guessed who I went with.

So then during prize presentation, they invited the celebs to give out the prizes. But since it was like one person at a time, the other 2 celebs who weren't giving out the prizes will be in the tent nearby. Liting's fangirl mode turned on, she wanted a picture with Desmond Tan and Jeffrey Xu. And so happened when Shelyee and I went over to find her, Yuan Shuai was near by. Okay, his "queue" wasn't very long. And credits to Shelyee for the picture!

Hahaha! Knew of his existence during his competition days. And have been preferring him over the other contestants. Yes, those were the days when I still watched the television...... Hahaha! That's how I erm... like(..) him as a mediacorp artist.

Oh and poor guys, they wore this inner white tee right, so that their outer shirt won't have sweat stains. But imagine... After a rather intense game of captain's ball under the hot sun, you're still wearing 2 layers. Oh my... When I was taking a pic with Yuan Shuai could still see his sweat kept trickling down his face even though the game ended like 20min ago.


Love how Shelyee took 2 photos and her logic was "I know how that 1 sec can make a big difference." HAHAHAH! And honestly, Yuan Shuai was actually quite handsome in real life. Like, 本人好像比影幕上帅... Desmond Tan looked the same to me. Jeffrey Xu looked more handsome in real life too.


Incomplete group photo while waiting for our hotdogs. #TeamSB!

Yep. That should be all.

No comments: