Friday, October 4, 2013

Wheet wheet!

OHMYGOSH. BLOGGER CRASHED ON ME. So my previous 3 paragraphs of thoughts just  poofed. I shall not attempt to retype them. But just talk about the main gist of my thoughts. I'm really bad at maintaining relationships. Friendships, specifically. If we don't meet face to face on a regular basis, I'm afraid after a while, you'll start to feel the distance between us. Because we won't be keeping in contact via social media unless you talk to me first; I don't take the initiative to talk to you first. I feel that I'll be the annoying one if I talk to you first.

Yep. Pretty much summed up what I type for those 3 paragraphs that vanished cause blogger crashed on me.

Went to Potong Pasir to have my hair cut on Wednesday! Actually I wasn't really rushed for a hair cut cause I was quite cool with my then current hair style. Just that I've ran out of shampoo and mummy wanna go have a hair cut. So why not?


Me when I've just woke up and got ready for the day. Woke up really early in the morning (like 8..?)to go there cause you've got to be like one of the first few customers if not you've got to wait like 1-2h. Yep, that's how popular they are. The hairstylists there literally watched me grow up. Like ever since I can remember, I've been going there to have my hair cut. I never let any other hairstylists style my hair unless I really can't find time to go to the one I frequent then I'll unwillingly seek other hairstyles to only trim my hair. HAHAHA.


Me after my hair cut! Now instead of a right parting, I have a left parting. Happy girl with her Blackball chinchow. Hehehe.

Went out for lunch with the family on Thursday. Ate at PowSing. YAY. One of my favourite chicken rice stalls. Only PowSing or BoonTongKee. The rest are just meh. HAHAHA. Okay I'm a little biased towards my uncle's stall, but hey BoonTongKee chicken rice is even more delicious than PowSing in my  opinion. Hehehe.

Then went to POSB with dad to finally get my debit card. I have no idea WHY when I went to create a personal account one day after my 16th birthday the woman who was attending to me said I was still under aged and hence I couldn't have the debit card. Then it (stupidly) took me around 10 months to realise that 16 AND above are eligible to have the debit card. HOW UNPROFESSIONAL, POSB. Was about to complain but the weather was too hot and I didn't want to say more.

Went to PhoonHuat after that with the intention to buy a bread loaf tin and dried yeast with hopes of trying to challenge the Hokkaido Milk bread. But then I guess it was just impulses. Have not done full research on making bread yet. Have been making (cup)cakes all these while only.

Ended up I decided I shall attempt Hokkaido cupcakes. So got myself some cream of tartar and some whipping cream. Oh and time to stock up some vanilla extract. Went back after that.

Papa said he wanted to go Giant to look see look see and hunt for a tire repair kit. Convinced him to go on that day and decided to accompany him to vivo since he paid for my baking ingredients. Did I mention how expensive baking is as a hobby... ToT

Happy him got his tire repair kit at Self-Fix. Happy me got my baking ingredients.

Woke at 10 on a Friday morning to get ready my baking equipment so I could bake straight away after lunch. Did the Matcha, Chocolate and Orange flavoured ones at Vanessa's house. Decided to have an attempt on Lemon all by myself. And if I have not already mentioned, my house is quite primitive for baking needs. Everything is pretty much done by hand. And yes, that includes all the mixing.

Baking Hokkaido cupcakes are different from baking all those Yoghurt, Vanilla, Root beer etc cupcakes because you make use of the separation method to bake it. Means you have to separate your egg yolks from your egg white, whisk your egg whites till it reaches a stiff peak and incorporate all your ingredients together. WHISKING EGG WHITES BY HAND. I'm proud to announce that I have survived the torturous manual laborious work and successfully made my Hokkaido cupcakes!! They turned out quite cute and good! And only 1 cupcake cracked. The rest was wrinkled only.

Oh oh and I FINALLY SUCCESSFULY MADE WHIPPED CREAM FROM WHIPPING CREAM AFTER TWO DISAPPOINTING FAILURES!!!

Next stop, Pandan chiffon cake!! Since mummy has (but never used before) the mould for it. Shall do my due research before I bake them next week!

Okay enough of recalling what happened in my life. I'm recently quite impressed and interested in this artist called Bii (畢書盡). However I would rather and prefer to call him Bi ShuJin. HOWEVER, for convience sake and due to my laziness, I shall just type it out as Bii in this entry. After all, he's better known as Bii right?

Well I first came across this name in 2011 if I still remember correctly. That was still when I really really loved watching 100% Entertainment (娛樂百分百) and would watch it everyday. Because of Luo ZhiXiang. Heheheh. But I liked HuDie & XiaoGui too alright! That was when I saw this name Bii. Well, never really thought much about it cause I honestly thought it was a weird name and wasn't really interested in it. So I didn't think about it much.

Then I happened to stumble on this clip online where this guy on YLBFB teaching XiaoGui how to say 난 너 좋아해 (nan neo  johahae, meaning I like you) btw side track, the editors of the show subbed it as neo mu joha hae instead of nan neo joha... big difference there yeah! One meaning I like you, the latter meaning like you a lot and then HuDie & XiaoGui was trying to say that to each other. Then I realised it was in the 我家也有大明星 episode. The way that guy said it had a very accurate Seoul accent but yet his Mandarin doesn't sound very Taiwanese. Somehow it made me curious probably because I suspected he was a Korean and hence I decided to watch that episode. Turns out he was born and raised in Korea with some Korean and Taiwanese blood in him! And hence, the beginning of knowing him.

It didn't take me very long to start liking him. Handsome & cute, able to converse in Mandarin & Korean, sings so well. How hard is it to start liking him? Started to find out more about him, started to (test) listen his songs. His predebut story and a little about who this guy I'm talking about is here: http://someonescorner.wordpress.com/2013/06/10/who-is-bii-%E7%95%A2%E6%9B%B8%E7%9B%A1/ I'm too lazy to copy and paste. Go read it if you're interested. It'll open up a new window for you.

After watching quite a significant variety shows with him it kind of make me think it's actually quite hard for him. So if you read the link that I've mentioned above, the place where he grew up treated him as a foreigner. And that doesn't happen in Korea for him. Even in Taiwan after his debut, some hosts on variety shows labels him as 外国人/韩国人 with this idea that he isn't a Taiwanese. I don't know that this kind of made me sad cause it feels like he doesn't belong to either countries which isn't fair for him. But I guess things has got much better after he finally applied for a Taiwan citizenship, served his National Service. Now legally a Taiwanese. Finally a place he can say he belong to.

Actually what I wanted to share about Bii is all in the link. With that, I'm pretty much left with nothing much to say.

While watching his videos, he really look like a lot of people! Here comes the photos that I can find which helps me get my point across better.


This image was probably the initial stages when he first debuted if I'm not wrong. But defininately before he went for National Service. Doesn't he look a lot like Hongki?? Especially his black nail polish (WHY... they are so unnecessary honestly in my opnion...).


His profile look a lot like Luo ZhiXiang. Okay... maybe it you can't really see the resemblance here sorryyy can't find any other decent photos of him with his side profile but if you happen to see him singing and the camera happen to be filming his side profile.. DON'T YOU THINK HE LOOK A LOT LIKE SHOW?!


Looking a lot like Luhan (or Luhan looking a lot like him, who ever is older I'm too lazy to do the maths).


I don't know... he looks like he got the Lee HyunWoo smirk. HAHAHA.



Here's the clip that stirred my interest in him! Okay he really reminded me of LuHan in this episode of YLBFB.


But whatever the case, no matter how many artist faces I see in him, he's uniquely Bii.

Goodnight!

No comments: