Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Still surviving

Thankful for the groups I've gotten so far. I'm not sure how many projects we're supposed to be working on for this term. Think we have 4: Econs, MOB, GenEd and DBE. So far, 2 lecturers allowed us to choose our own groupings/pairings for Econs/GenEd. Got a fairly good group for MOB too, there's Zhenghong and SHIYINGXIE HEHEHEHE. People that I've worked with before in the previous semester. And heard from Rena that Weicheng is a good group mate too.

Hope all turns out well for this coming sem project works. Not so much character/personality clashes please...

Did the house personality test like about 2 days back I think. Here's the house that I drew and the results!



Erm... I honestly feel that the last paragraph isn't really accurate except maybe the last sentence.

Alright. A short post today. Goodbye! :)

No comments: