Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 2: Your first Japanese Drama?

Okay I didn't really have to rack my brains for this one cause I don't watch a lot of Japanese dramas. And I give up watching after completing about 40% of it cause I get bored although it may be a good drama that everyone recommends.

Day Two: My first Japanese Drama. It was Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (花ざかりの君たちへ). Also commonly known as Hana Kimi.


I forgotten why I got myself to watch it. I guess it was because I ran out of dramas then and I thought hey why not? But I've already watched the Taiwan version prior to watching the Japanese version.


The start of the drama was rather comical to keep me going. Then like all dramas, from a light-hearted start to a touching rising to an anxious peak then with another touching solution and finally to a heartwarming but cliché ending.


Although I really didn't feel like the cast was a very good looking bunch as what was mentioned in the plot sorry guess it's just a matter of opinion... like maybe that's why I don't watch a lot of Japanese dramas cause I don't really agree with them in terms of appearanes... but I thought that the female lead suited the role as a fake male student. She could pull off the short hair look yet still looking so pretty!

Hmmm. Yep. My first Japanese Drama: Hana Kimi.

Here to see other days.

No comments: