Friday, October 25, 2013

Day 6: Your least favorite Asian Drama?

I apologise that it took me sooooo long since I've done the next challenge of the 30 Days Asian Challenge. Bascially it's because the question for Day Six was: What is my least favourite Asian Drama? And it took me sooooo long to think because I really couldn't think of any. After completing a drama, I'd feel so accomplished and happy. Like yayyy, another happy ending. And this little unbearingness with a good drama cause it has ended.

Sure, not all dramas are nice and that's why this question on your least favourite. However, I feel that I've enjoyed each and every drama that I've completed. IF the drama that I've watched halfway and I really don't enjoy it or thought I really cannot stand the drama anymore, I'd just totally stop watching the drama already. I will not continue and press on the drama till I complete it cause I feel that it'll be a complete waste of time when I'm not even enjoying it.

Well I sure do have experiences whereby watching the drama halfway, finding some parts of it boring cause I was just that uninterested in that particular character's story an often finding myself skipping all of that character's scenes. However, I'll still enjoy myself during my favourite character of the drama scenes.

So I guess I don't have any least favourite Asian Dramas, I like them all equally, if not I really like them if they're really good.

Here to see other days.

No comments: