Monday, October 7, 2013

What keeps you going.

Hello! It's a Monday again! Just realised that this is my LAST week of holiday before school starts. Actually I thought the length of holiday is just right. Just when I feel like I'm really rotting away, starting to feel dumb, school's starting soon. Although there is still this slight feeling of NOOOOOOO, HOLIDAY'S GONNA BE OVAR SOON. But I'm still quite alright with school starting next week. There's still a public holiday next coming Tuesday. Like hohoho yay.


Overdue photo of my Hokkaido cupcake that I baked last Friday! Pfft. That small annoying dark dot you see there come from my phone's camera. Sigh.

Went out with Hannah, Jingwen, Joanne, Zexuan, Joshua and my brother yesterday after ypg. Went to Bukit Timah Plaza to have some Italian food. OH YEAH. KOPED SOME ESCAGOTS FROM BROTHER. Then after lunch we went to this shop called Vanilla Rush. Brother ordered 2 tradtional and 1 premium flaavour. Forked out $2 out of the $7+ I think. Then I shared about half of the cup with him. xD Okay... may be I'm starting to see the benefits of a girl of having an elder brother. No, he's not loving yet. Just rather giving here and there once in awhile now.

A shot of the 4 girls in church when we went back for sgh cause we kept forgetting to take pictures. Hehehe.

No comments: