Thursday, February 16, 2012

Because friends fight and get closer after that.

Yesterday was world depression day. Everyone was feeling depressed. Trust me on this, I've never cried so hard about friendship problems this hard before. Then everything came crashing on me. Like the pissed off incident and the can't-go-ss4-anymore incident started to make me even more sad. And then I started to think about my actions that day that what I've done wasn't right and I was being such a bad testimony for the Lord. And that made me feel even worst. I cried so bad until my nose was completely blocked and I couldn't breathe in air through my nose anymore. Used my mouth to take in the air that I needed.

I guess afterall it was my fault of being so caught up in my own depression that I forgot to be sensitive towards you. So after much thought, I decided to take the initiative and apologise and try to make up. And when you saw and replied in the morning, you had no idea I teared right. I know you were going through a lot and I still... Sigh don't wanna talk about it. But you still forgive me :) Thank you.







First thing wake up in the morning, face puffy and eyes so freaking small. Bet my mum knew I cried to sleep, but she just didn't wanna say it. Though she asked why my eyes like so small today, I told her I had nasal conjestion. WHICH WAS TRUE. Just that I didn't tell her the whole senario. So she told me I'm getting the flu and I'd better take care of myself.

Went to school with a heavy heart, cause I still wasn't sure if you were just replying for the sake of replying me or you really meant it. Face was heavy, smiling was a chore. BUT I HAD TO. If I didn't smile and joke, my friends would think that I'm not alright and not. Until during English you drew me a smiley. I knew you really meant to make up with me.

During English lesson ms yang was like suddenly talking about korean dramas. Then diana went "ey! She talking about korean dramas! Okay okay lets listen to her" Then ms yang slowly digressed from korean dramas to food and diana said "Eee, she not talking about korean dramas anymore. Don't want listen to her" HAHAHAH diana even count down to her lesson :P

Rest of the day was plain dry. But I remebered opening up slowly during the day. Like I was able to laugh and smile without feeling that it was a chore. My face felt lighter, and easier to lift while smiling.

OH YA. AMATH. MRS PHILIP IS OFFICIALLY ADDED TO MY "COOL TEACHERS" LIST. SERIOUSLY. SHE'S LIKE ONE OF THE COOLEST TEACHER OUT THERE EVER! She's just very firm during class time. But a super nice and caring teacher outside lessons. AND A SUPER WILD AND CRAZY PERSON AT HOME. (Y) HAHAHA OFFICIALLY LOVE HER. AND I SHALL WORK HARD FOR AN A1 FOR BOTH MATHS.NO MORE LAZY PAZY. #DETERMINED.

Maybe mummy knew I was feeling really depressed and that's why she allowed me to go out late and have dinner out tonight. Supposed to reach home by 730 but I reached home at 830 instead. Thought I wouldnt get nagged but I didn't. Thank God. Anyway, went to queensway today to search for class hoodies. QUEENSWAY SHOPPING CENTRE IS A LITERAL MAZE CAN. Pfft. Went in circles just to find the shops. Then went to anchor point's bloominton! Missed that place man! Even though I only went there twice :P Then had dinner at ikea. IKEA MEATBALLS. BEST THANG EVAR. I know I mentioned it before, BUT IT'S STILL WORTH THE MENTION. TEEHEE.






Guessed you didn't noticed and I didn't have the courage to tell you. But it was really sweet of you to point to a plaque saying Thank you for being such a sweet and caring friend. It meant a lot. :)


It's amazing how I looked back at today and all the little bits and pieces of today fitted in well so perfectly just to improve my mood. Thank God for the sustanence today He has given me. And the comfort yesterday when Kenny happened to send a text with referrence to a verse reflecting if we were tired or unhappy.

What can I be not thankful for?

No comments: