Monday, February 6, 2012

Still not settling down! D:

Bused home with BenC yesterday. HAHAHAHA finally got to see him after a long while. This sweetie brought my belated present. HEHEHEHE Don't know, but the pillow and notebook seemed rather expensive adding up together. But what was precious was that he wrote his FIRST EVER LETTER. He said he's never ever written such a long note which was able to be actually considered a letter but he was determined to write me a letter cause he was touched by the letter I wrote him on his birthday. HAHAHA. I'M SO HONOURED I'M DA FIRST.

Had bahu with bread this morning! Everyone's like bakwa bakwa bakwa and I'm like BAHU!. Ha. Was unexpectedly high in the morning with yuanshan. Don't know why.
Then I felt neglected during the course of the day again.
Was listening to expat radio. THEY WERE PLAYING SO MANY SONGS I KNEW FOR THE FIRST TIME. Then was creating puns with esther and eugene LOLOL. EPICNESS MAXIMUM.

The pressie he bough me! Cute or cute??

Kay. 10:10 bye

No comments: