Saturday, February 25, 2012

Top of the world.

Met brother on the way home while he was going out yesterday. Then he asked me if I wanted to run tomorrow. I recklessly said 6. But I pre-warned him that my stamina suck so much I failed my recent 2.4 test and my jogging pace was probably his walking pace. But he said never mind, if can't run anymmore just brisk walk. And he said on. But I changed it to 630 in the end cause I didn't want to wake up at 5. Woke up at 6, got ready at 630. BUT HE HAVE NOT WOKE UP. LAO KUI. Went up to his room and he woke up immdiately anyway. Ate a small piece of banana and had a sip of water. Target: 30min non-stop running. I FREAKING DID IT OKAY. Ran the whole neighbourbood and then up to kent ridge. Ohmygosh, you have no idea how I almost died while running up the slope and steps up kent rigde. But hey! When we've ran one whole round along the whole neighbourhood, brother said we've completed 12:13 of 30. According to him according to google maps, the distance we covered was 2.4km. But because the measurements were taken with satellites, so the distance may be rather off, so it's better to take the distance in 2km. BUT HELLO! My most recent trial test for 2.4km was 18min 41sec. And I managed to run 2km in 12min 13sec?? Incredible!! :D So proud of me. But I guess it was because I was on bata shoes when I ran 2.4 and in proper sport shoes for the 30min run :) And the banana helped man xD

Brother says he wanna run with me every Saturday morning xD Okay on. I can improve on my 2.4 timing! :D Need to create a running playlist on my phone. If not I'll just use his iShuffle. It's tiring carring a phone around. But brother said phones can be used as weights in hands to increase your legs momentum. Oh and I ran the whole course with my phone on my right hand and now it's super suan. Brother said "That's why you never see me keep changing hands meh?". Can't blame me right Imma beginner runner/in exercising. :( How would I know I had to shift the weight here and there between both hands? The whole while I was concentrating on your bobbing head in front of me, afraid that if I ran too slow, you couldn't cover a greater distant D:

But it was nice and caring of brother to jog on the spot while waiting for me after entering the 35th minute of run or something. HAHAHAHA TOTAL BURN OUT. But the run was super worth it. Cause the view from kent ridge was superb. Nice air there too. Brother says we should bring our ezlinks card when we run next time so that we can walk to hort part then jog to mout faber then take an mrt back to home.

Went to the SPC next door and got carrot juice and went home for a refreshing bathe and had breakfast! :D



It became so bright in just a few minutes :)


Ever since there were choir practices on Saturdays, I've been feeling so burnt out every Saturdays. Saturdays have never been relaxing for me. It have became tense, rush and demanding. After my last tuition for the day today, had a somewhat long chat with mummy. Told her how recently 2-3 christian friends have been discouraged by how despite they believe in Christ but they have not felt God working in their lives for the past 2-3 years. It's just so hard to explain for me even though if I understand it within me. What is it to feel God working in my own life. So I asked her. And the whole conversation make me feel so blessed that I've got the priviledge that I grew up in CPBPC and it has laid the foundation of my faith. Blessed that CPBPC is clear with every thing that it preaches and it really ministers to everyone because the message have all been faithfully preached, in the bible context. Never felt more blessed.

Thank God.

Shall sleep early tonight.

No comments: