Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Little confession...

Was seeing the chanel 8 show while I was eating late dinner after my tuition. They were airing some program in remembrance of Feng Fei Fei. Well I literally grew up with her songs. And maybe other artists like Theresa Teng, Fei Yu Qing and other whatnots parents'/grandparents' era. But they were good singers. Because my parents loveeeeeeee them so much, they play their CDs in car so when they fetched me to school when I was still young and cute but dumb, I used to listen to all those kind of songs. As much as I hate to admit it, I probably know more old songs (grand/parents' era songs) than all of my friends and I probably know almost all of these singers' songs. And I do find some of their songs nice.

So happened to see this part where feng fei fei came to singapore yearrrrrrrrrrrrrs ago and she was sing a song with local artist huang wen yong. And suddenly, it made me realised that she was such a good singer I was kinda actually sad that she passed away :/

The first song is good.




I shall just type so much. My thumb still hurts.

No comments: