Saturday, February 18, 2012

보고싶었어

Okaycanwilldoareareallyshortpostnow.

Was really tired yesterday so I slept early with the plan to wake up at 4am. But I was probably too tired that I was so deep in sleep that I couldn't hear my alarm. In the end, dad heard it from the 3rd floor and came down to turn it off. So I didn't get to do any homework today.

Had choir from 9-1230 then rushed to Chinese tuition 1230-230 then rushed home for chem tuition 3-430. Susah la. Didn't eat lunch. Like on diet sia ._. Then I was so tired after Chem tuition, I slept. And cause I was so tired, I didn't wake up for dinner, thinking that I'll skip it and sleep more. So end up never eat dinner. Cham. I'll really lose weight if I carry on with such lifestyle.

Today was unproductive as usual. It's just that I've not touched the computer the whole day. So unlike my usual Saturday routine. Now I feel a little weird.

BUT IM STILL RATHER TIRED. Mist be cause I was so worn out from 15-17 cause I didn't have proper rest.

Today was quite hard to get by. Although I'm honestly cool that I didn't get to go to ss4, but somehow it still kind of stings when you see all the twitter updates and whatnots everywhere right? Thinking that, that should've been me. Thinking that, I was so close to going but I'm still so far away. Thinking that, they're finally in Singapore and why in the world am I stuck at home sucking my thumb.

Guess God didn't want me to go anyway. His way is best.

No comments: