Friday, February 10, 2012

ZOOM.

SIANESS MAXIMUM. :(

The fact that SS4 IS IN A WEEK AND A DAY'S TIME HAS NOT HIT ME. IT STILL SEEMS QUITE FAR AWAY. Whatever. HA. OH SHIZZZ. Means I can't meet Brandon tomorrow again? Hm. That's... Bad :/ Haiyo. Always cannot meet cause I'm too busy.

FEE FOE THE GIANT GOES. Spent my lunch with ziyan. Have not been alone and talking to her for a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time. Too long I forgot the last time we were actually alone together.

Jason was trying out to figure out my blog url. LOL. HAVE A NICE TIME FIGURING IT OUT ;) I removed the url from my twitter already. Figured it's dangerous cause recently a lot of YFers from church following me on twitter and WHAT IF THEY CLICK MY BLOG URL. Although there's nothing much to hide but still, DOESN'T IT FEEL WERID?? Meh. HI YUANSHAN! ^^ YOU AWESOME STALKER you seem to be rather updated with my thoughts cause YOU STALK ME :P

HI KAIYING. Although idk how you got my url but still. YOU CRAZY GIRL! :D HAI. :)

Got to remmeber to bring xinyi's present tomorrow and write her card TODAY. LOLOL. If I don't bring tomorrow GG already. :/ Katherine and Cheryl still owes me money. HURRY RETURN ME SO I DON'T FEEL SO BROKE ^^

kthnxbai.

No comments: