Monday, February 20, 2012

It's okay.

I did mentioned that I hate changes right? I mean at least most of them. Hate the new IE9. Urgh. Now the screen looks so high up and I can't scroll up any further. -.- Seriously...

Okay anyway, LOVE MRS PHLIP. ONE OF DA BEST TEACHER EVAR. Although I still find her terrifying in class but, outside class, she's the best person you can imagine of ever. Understanding, gentle, kind and everything.

Anyway, recieved a super belated birthday card from jingqiau today and present from ziyan, mingsiew, leonard. Hmmm... HAHAHA it's okay, I always receieved belateds. It doesn't really matter to me :) It's just the thought to the present that counts. Thanks guys :)

That makes me having to add them to my birthday list. I guess I've mentioned before that I'll only make cards/get presents for those who give me for birthday right? Yup. It's a resolution I've made this year cause I guessed I've spent too much unnecessary money and love and time and whatnots on those who don't genuinely appreciate or care for me. I'm not trying to be materialistic or whatever but its just that, if you've actually cared, you'd at least be bothered to write a card or letter for me right? Yep. So I came up with this list, listing who actually bothered and take some effort to do something for me on my birthday and thank them sincerely when it's theirs. :)


Present that I got today.
The card that Gina got from the concert! :) SHE GAVE IT TO MUAZ. ;D

Alright. Okay. Bye.

No comments: