Saturday, February 11, 2012

Page 34 of 366. FLAG DAY!

Had choir in the morning. WAS SO HAPPY. Cause I was in my bestest condition ever this whole year to sing. My throat was open and my diaphragm was connected to my voice so I was like super can-sing-everything-nicely. And what made me happier was that I didn't have the horrible morning voice today! :D Awesome or awesome?? Very awesome!

Was released at 1015 for flag day. And went from city mall to raffles city to outram to tiong bahru. SO. MANY. KIND. SOULS. OUT. THERE. At first you had no idea how depressed I was at city hall. Everyone donated to yuanshan xinyi cheryl and jingqiau but THEY ALL REJECTED MINE. WA SUPER SAD CAN. I did approach them okay! They all either reject or donated already D: And I found it super awkward when asking people to donate today. But soon, when I got the hang of it, IT WAS OKAY THAT I WAS REJECTED. I was totally cool with it. And I don't find it think-skinned to ask people to donate ANYMORE.

Flag day totally taught me that going out and asking for donations is SOOOO not easy. So as of today, I'm inspired to donate at least once if a can reaches me in the future. It's really hard work kay. Had quite a few $10 in my can ^^ THANK YOU TO ALL THE KIND SOULS OUT THERE WHO WERE WILLING TO DONATE WHEN I APPROACHED YOU OR TOOK THE INITIATIVE TO DONATE OR YOU DONATED $10 IN MY CAN. Sinagpore DO HAVE KIND PEOPLE LIKE YOU ALL. And that's what make us a caring nation. I guess.

OH. AND I WAS STEROTYPICALLY WRONG. All the angmors that I asked if they would like to donate, THEY JUST DAO-ED AND WALKED PASS ME. Thought they were super nice and kind and generous. Turn out not. Instead, those who donated NOTES, especially those who donated $10 are ALL YOUNG CHINESE GUYS. HAHAHAHAHAHA. WHO SAID SINGAPOREAN GUYS CMI?? GIRLS, NOW GOT HOPE ALREADY?? HAHAHAHA. At least they bothered to donate. And they were generous. HA.

Legs breaking. Have been standing practially whole day. Morning stand cause of choir. Afternoon stand cause flag day. Evening stand cause bus-ed home in a super crowded bus. I'M FINALLY SITTIN NOW. But was kinda sad I couldn't attend YF today. Dad said I'll be too tired so he told me not to go.

Just a random thought, don't feel like wearing contacts tomorrow cause I'M LAZY. Well, we'll see how tomorrow lahh.

Okaybye.

No comments: