Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sweetened

Dad didn't want me to stay back in church cause he thinks I have had not enough rest so I should go home early and rest since I was a little sick from yesterday's flag day. Meh. Sound like I so nua D: But lunch with family was awesome xD ATE AT MELTING POT :D awesome buffet that lasted me till dinner. But I was tempted to eat Maggie mee when I was this YouTube video the people in it eating Maggie mee and I was like SOOOO TEMPTED by the smell through the video. Heh. My imagination too colorful.

Was having a brief chat with joelc. HAHAHA he never fails to cheer me up. Asked Hannah to pass him his super belated card during sg. Someone once apologized to me for giving me a rather bated present cause we both couldn't really meet up. And the person said sorry for the belated, it's like not cherishing the actual birthday and it defeats the purpose of a birthday. So the person inspired me to NOT give out any belated birthday cards or presents. Well at least try not to go over a week. Cause it just shows the insincerity behind the giver. Doesn't it..? Well, in most case.

Talked to bffl. Then did Chinese. Okaybye.

Mummy so cute.



가당사랑.

No comments: