Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's.

Today was rather eventful. I guess. Turned out quite well. Thank God.

Recieved a lot of goodies/letters/cards/chocs/roses from friends. Thank you :> Seriously, you guys are really sweet. OH. AND I RECIEVED A KOI FOR VALENTINE'S FROM IAN. HAHAHA SO RANDOM. He was boasting how sweet it was of him to get me koi for valentine's and I was like saying how ordinary koi was. But deep down I was like awwwww. For a guy like him to bother is already rather nice of him. Heh heh.

So had to carry all the gifts and roses to tuition. Paiseh max. Others were like staring at me x.x Then after tuition, on the way home, I had to pass through a cafe. Though my earpiece was on my ears but I have not switched on the music. Then a guy sitting down with his friend followed  my roses as I walked pass them and I heard him exclaimed "Wa not bad, she has so many roses. Popular." And I was mentally like BAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU NEVER SEE PEOPLE CARRY ROSE BEFORE??? HAHAHA.

Tuition was dry.

Went home, ate like a pig.

Texted xinyuan. HAHAHAH TOLD HIM THE WHOLE DAY'S EVENT. BLEH. Poor him. Sick. Ey, get well soon la! Drink more water and get more rest. Don't stalk nuts or alex! :P



I think Monique gave me the most thoughtful present. As in, it's wrapped nicely and done thoughtfully.
Am I making sense? LOL.


Before I go, thank you you sweet loving nice awesome thoughtful wonderful friends that I have! Really thank you for the effort put in in your gifts. I'll keep the cards and savour the sweets okay :) And water the roses until they whither.

Okay, done. Gonna sleep now.

No comments: