Monday, February 27, 2012

Someday.

Monday blues? Maybe not.
Had this really weird but awesome dream. So anyway, dreamt that I was at c'est la vie itself and I FORGOT TO BRING COSTUME + COURT SHOES like the most important things ever needed for every choir performance. But I wasn't panicking. Searched for my phone but it wasn't anywhere. Then asked Jason for his phone to call papa to bring me my costume. And suddenly, after the phone call, his phone became my phone. HAHAHA. NO SENSE. BUT WHO CARES. Then, again, SUDDENLY, I was at this fashion show thingy but I was like a friend of this super super renown photographer with his assistant who happened to be a super professional newspaper writer(..?) And it seemed as though I was literally living in a drama. The love life of me and that guy. LOLOL. I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER HOW HE LOOK LIKE CAN. Maybe just handsome in my impression. So I don't know why but I had to follow him everywhere he went. Finally, after the fashion show, he said he wanted to walk around and take notes to improve memory(..?) so I did follow but somehow managed to wander away from him. Saw this escalator queue. Super cool. It was frolick's queue I think. It was because the queue for frolick was so long that people queued until the escalator. And for every two steps of the escalator, one person moved up. Amused by this coolness, I decided to try queue. When I got to the next floor, somehow instead of feeling cheated, I was relieved to see that there wasn't a long queue. The long queue at the ordering lane I mean. The collection queue was longgggg. Super long. About 100+ people..? Yep.

And suddenly I saw ziyan behind me. Then BESIDE ME WAS SHINee's jonghyun and taemin. Hahaha when I was telling this part of my dream to yuanshan she was like "WHY YOU NEVER CALL ME?!?!!" Then ziyan was like calling them appa instead of oppa (probably cause I watched mblaq's hello baby before I slept, therefore appa) and she was talking to them in simple English while they were replying in simple Korean and super big gestures. Seems as though they've seen her a lot of times before. Heh. Then asked to take photos with them and my dad woke me up. There goes my dream.

Rained super heavily today. Thank God dad fetched me :)

Told yuanshan my dream and she was like being super high with me. HAHAHA due the heavy rain, like half the school population was late and dripping wet. And yuanshan said it feels like a crime to be dry and happy now. HAHAHA :P But I guess we were high cause of my dream that I told her in the morning :P

Had pe. Sprained my thumb quite badly. Heard the crack and it totally just prrrrriack. So I couldn't catch the ball after that and caused quite a lot of outs. Meh. Sorry guys. But pe was fun today. Accomplishment of running 15 rounds non stop and games, and game break. LOL.

Couldn't write properly through out the whole day. And my finger up till now is still swollen. Starting to form blood clot already I think. Cause its getting blue black.

Super high durinhg assembly with yuanshan. Justin bieber's baby sounded nice for the first time. HAHAHA they thought some students how to dance jazz in jb's baby. Yuanshan was like saying "Why no kpop one. If they play kpop I confirm immdiately jump up" HAHAHA cute. The moves were really cool to baby. That's why it probably made baby sounded nice. Heh :P There was this dancer called sheena who was super enthu. Too enthu I thought. Then this dancer from Paris who was super graceful and elegant. He was too graceful and elegant for a male. Then this dancer named Claire. The best amongst all I guess. The one with the best balance of everything. Seemed like she can dance almost all the jazz genre. The whole while I was just focusing on her :P So pretty when she dance :) yuanshan agreed too ;)

Had amath short test. Differentiation was easy, it was just the simplification part that was challenging for me. Log made me blur but thank God I was able to recover fast and finish up. A lot were complaining that log was super difficult but I found it rather doable. Didn't go for chinese mock cause my finger was over exerted from amath test. Anyway think mrs yeo knows.

Had a crazy time in class after amath test. Probably cause we were too drained from amath and we neeed to unwind a little ;) Ashiq was the only one doing his work while the rest of us went... crazy..? Heh heh. Actually honestly I feel that Ashiq isn't that bad of a person. He just needs some self-control la. Other than that he's actually quite fine. We were talking about how we solved an amath log question from the test and we used the same method so being excited, I high fived him. And he actually returned the high five! There guys, he's not thatttt bad right? .....MAYbe only sometimes... :P

Went home and WATCHED SKIP BEAT. WHEEEEEEEEEEE! <3 How can I love this drama anymore?? I said before right? I did initially watch it because of Donghae only, but gradually after ep 2, I thought that the drama itself was very impressive. It really projected how a manga would project it. (Y) Really applause the production crew and the ACTORS <3. Love all 4 main actors :) This week's ep 10: thought that donghae was gaining some feelings for ivy ;) hehehehe. I've got a feeling I'll rewatch the whole drama after it's finished airing. AND I THINK IT'LL END IN ANOTHER 2-3 EPISODES D: AWW SO SAD :(((( Cause it's a 3 months' work. They can't film much. The most, 15 episodes? But STILL, 5 episodes more. AWWW :( I'm sad. But I felt good after watching this week's episode.

I shall bathe now and try attempt my hw with my weak thumb.

Amirah actually remembered about my thumb and texted me when she got home and wished me a gws :)

Bye :)

No comments: