Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I amaze myself.

I've been very dependent on my phone recently. Msn: iPhone. Blogger: iPhone. Twitter: iPhone(duh). Radio: iPhone. Basically cause I don't want to touch the comp, or not use it for long hours like how I did last year at least. Cause I know I'll get hooked onto YouTube and never do my homework. #sadstateofaffairs

Didn't know there was an Econ test today. Mr chua gave us 20mins grace to "revise" but seriously, I think cause he knows we didn't study for Econ. I'm seriously honest, I didn't know there was a test, a closed book test some more :/ Sorry mr Chua. So thank God Amirah studied and she gave me the point to study/remember. Okay, managed to finish the whole essay, but think my handwriting was a bit... Worse than a guy's. That's because I was afraid I wouldn't have enough time to complete the essay, so I decided to cancel cancel cancel instead of using the correction tape. Not as if my brains weren't fried enough cause I spent the previous lesson, which was SDL, MUGGING bio. And when my head was full of bio, on the verge of exploding, I had to cram another like don't know how much more of Econ info for the test. And the next lesson WAS ANOTHER TEST. We're not some test-taking robots! :( Spent the whole of last night STUDYING bio. Can you actually believe it?? I studied bio! I stayed up until 1 JUST TO STUDY BIO. #whatanerd The mastery test was the FIRST time I failed bio. Meh. So decided to study at least one out of the four chapters. But in the end, what came out was like 1/10 of what I studied -.-

Seriously... As good as not studying can.

Whatever. I miraculously managed to stay awake during eng, amath and chem BACK TO BACK. DESPITE HAVING A LATE NIGHTS' REST. DESPITE BEING SURROUNDED BY 100000 PEOPLE WHO KEPT SAYING THEY WERE SIAN OR TIRED. I managed to keep awake and paid attention! Wowie.

Realized there wasn't cca today due to common test BUT SEC 4 DON'T HAVE. HAHAHAHA (Y)

Alright. Must. Do. Mrs Philip's homework. Cause I love her.

Okay bye. :)

No comments: